Monday, April 29, 2013
My Dear Souls ;
It happens so that in our life we come across so many unexpected things/thoughts/issues/people. At the outset we feel hey what is this , this was not expected !
BUT than, this is what we call life . we have to accept, whatever life gives to us , we may not want those , but its GOD's plan , so accept those and live with them unconditionally. We are not given many choices !
Slowly you will understand the GOD's plan and start accepting them and one fine moment/day you will find that those things/thoughts/people/issues all are made for you only.
So accept what life give you !!!
This humble & simple lesson of life will make your life blissful.
Much Love, Light , Hugs & Blessings !
Friday, April 26, 2013
Sunday, April 21, 2013
The river that flows in you also flows in me.
My Dear Souls ;
As you see from the above master statement ; we all are made up of the same soul. As they say , it is the same hand which made you and which made me ....!!
So spread peace, love, harmony and humanity .
I wish you all a peaceful week.
Much love, Light , Hugs and Blessings !
The Real Buddha
People perform a vast number of complex practices
hoping to gain spiritual merit as countless as the grains
of sand on the riverbed of the Ganges:
but you are essentially already perfect in every way.
Don’t try and augment perfection with meaningless practice.
If it’s the right occasion to perform them, let practices happen.
When the time has passed, let them stop.
If you are not absolutely sure that mind is the Buddha,
and if you are attached to the ideas of winning merit from spiritual practices, then your thinking is misguided and not in harmony with the Way.
To practice complex spiritual practices is to progress step by step:
but the eternal Buddha is not a Buddha of progressive stages.
Just awaken to the one Mind,
and there is absolutely nothing to be attained.
This is the real Buddha.
— Huang Po
Friday, April 5, 2013
My Dear Souls ;
All around the world, the present moment is filled with beauty.
If you are attentive, you will see it. If you are willing, you will help create it.
Let’s take a moment to think about the beautiful things happening around us.
Right now, at this exact moment…
1. A newborn infant just took her first breath.
2. Two teenage romantics just received their very first kiss, from each other.
3. Someone is driving their car with the windows down and singing to their favorite song at the top of their lungs.
4. Volunteers in different cities are actively assisting and standing up for the powerless, the homeless, and the neglected who need someone to speak up for them.
5. Someone is in the middle of complimenting a stranger who desperately needed a reason to smile.
6. Two coworkers are cracking each other up and laughing so hard they aren’t even making any noise.
7. A high school guidance counselor is contributing her time, encouragement, and a listening ear to help a student realize his passion and ability.
8. People near and far are holding hands with the person they love.
9.A husband and wife who were drowning in debt ten years ago proudly hold a balance of zero on all their lines of credit.
10. Someone is going above and beyond and doing a little extra work to make someone else’s life a little easier.
11. People from all over the world are online at crowdfunding sites like GoFundMe pledging online donations to help strangers in need.
12. Responsible designated drivers are getting their friends home safely.
13. A student tutor is volunteering her time to help a fellow student learn.
14. Someone who has struggled with their weight for years is looking down at the scale, smiling.
15. A long-term alcoholic just celebrated exactly one full year of sobriety.
16. Somewhere someone is admiring a breathtaking sunrise, and somewhere else a surreal sunset.
17. A friend is helping a friend rise above feelings of depression and suicide.
18. Someone is holding the door open for the person behind them.
19. A Good Samaritan is pulled over on the side of the road assisting a stranger who’s having car trouble.
20. Someone is celebrating the fact that they just broke their own personal best record.
21. An active duty military member stationed overseas just received an email from a loved one.
22. Hundreds of people are spending a few clicks of their time online at Free Rice.
23. Someone just accidentally overheard someone else say something nice about them.
24. An emergency room surgeon just saved her patient’s life.
25. Two best friends are hugging each other after being apart for a while.
26. Honest people are working tirelessly at various government agencies to help protect the basic human rights and civil liberties of their fellow citizens.
27. Someone who suffered from a severe injury a while back is back on their feet.
28. Several of the world’s next great inventors, artists and entrepreneurs are working diligently on perfecting their breakthrough ideas and crafts.
29. Someone is sitting quietly and smiling about the fact that there’s nowhere else in the world they would rather be right now.
30. Somewhere on the Internet someone is writing an encouraging comment on a blog post that will make others smile.
There truly is beauty to be seen in every imaginable direction if you are willing to see it and help create it.
Now Your turn…
In your eyes, what makes this moment beautiful? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Post courtesy : marc & angel