Monday, February 25, 2013

I FORGIVE YOU



My Dear Souls ;
Namaste !

If you remember, Long back I have given you a single word statement/sentence  : YES 

than I have given you two word statement/sentence  : THANK YOU 

After that i was thinking as what should be my three word statement/sentence which can be both way effective : I have selected many :::::::

I LOVE YOU 
I AM SORRY 
YOU NEVER KNOW 
GOD BLESS YOU 
ALL IS WELL
LOVE YOUR LIFE 
LIFE IS BLISS 
FRIENDS ARE FOREVER 

etc etc etc ... but none was so effective for thought process. I was searching and than suddenly a flash came to me YES this is it. I got the three word statement/sentence for all of us. 

So my dear souls the three word statement/sentence  is : 

I FORGIVE YOU. 

yes my dear souls , this statement makes both the sender and the receiver blissful. both are relieved. both become close with a single statement : I FORGIVE YOU.

still waiting .. go ahead. forget the past. forgive someone and feel light for the rest of your life. 

GOD bless you all. 
Pranaam 
Much Love, Light , Hugs and Blessings !!!
Hrudayam Love

No comments: